How It Works
- Browse the website and learn more about our Programs and Courses.
- Once you’ve decided what you’d like to sign up to, fill in the applicable application form below.
- Upon receiving (and approving) your application, a once-off, admission processing fee of $25 will be due for first time students.
- Each course costs $50 per month.
- A payment link for the admission fee (if applicable) and the course fees will be sent to you.
- Upon payment of the admission and course fees, you’re all set! An invite to join the class/classes on Google Classroom will be emailed to you and any further information will be communicated.
- You will be sent a payment link at the beginning of each month to settle that month’s fees. Fees need to be paid by the 10th of each month. Make sure that you pay on time or you will be dropped from your registered courses and will lose access to all class materials, including the class videos.
- Feel free to contact us should you have any queries.
Students seeking admission as a resident of the program must email a 1-2 page essay telling us about their desire to study Sacred Knowledge and why they should be admitted to the program.
Resident students can select up to 4 courses which must include an Arabic Language Class. Resident students are required to follow the given sequence of courses for each subject for the completion of the program. All courses in the Elementary level are taught using English as a mode of instruction while using the Arabic text and commentaries.
(In addition to filling in the application form, please also submit the above mentioned essay via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, attach it to the form below via the relevant section.
Non-Resident students are not held to any course limit or examinations or memorization requirements, however, they must meet the prerequisites for each course. All courses in the Elementary level are taught using English as a mode of instruction while using the Arabic text and commentaries.
Students in the Af’aal Program must follow the following sequence of courses:
- Matn al-Akhdari
- First Steps in Arabic Language Part 1
- Mathartul Quluub
- Murshid Mu’iin(Ibn Ashir)
- Masaalik al-Jinaan (Ahmadu Bamba)
- Kitab al Asassi Book 1
- Jawharatul Tawhid (Aqidah)
- Final Examinations